Latest 10 posts:
- Endurance rider who used an extra set of reins as a whip is suspended
- Why it’s so hard to unravel the mysterious origins of domestic horses
- Wild horses: Are they being managed to extinction?
- Multi-lab studies could lessen use of animals in research
- Are horse owners ready for climate change extremes?
- Two-year suspension for paracetamol found in a showjumper
- Contaminated hay behind failed drug tests in two showjumpers, tribunal told
- Dramatic genetic findings reshape history of horse domestication
- Light cast on selective horse breeding from 2700 years ago
- Downhill training and the competitive sport horse