Safety with horses
• Eventing in crisis?
• Riding risks on par with car racing
• Those are the breaks – how to lead a horse properly
• Horse safety during Fireworks season
• Riding injuries in New Zealand
Horse floats and trailering
• Simple steps to horse-float loading
• Horse trailer maintenance will reap rewards
• The trouble with towing – and how to stay out of it
• The horse lover’s guide to trouble-free towing
• Towing your horse – have you got it right?
• Basic Float Training
• Loading the scared horse
• Don’t expect ‘nice’ from Ken Dromgool
• Monty Roberts: the man who listens to people, too
• Pat Parelli a hit on NZ visit
• A day with Monty Roberts
• Frank Levinson – Following the way of the horse
• Obituary – Lockie Richards
• Ron and Val Males visit NZ
• Profile: Sharon McFarlane – An equestrian character
• Stretching for horse riders
• Aids and Cues – do you know what you’re doing?
• Endurance riding in Australia
• Creating a Thinking Rider
• So you want to learn how to play polo?
• About Centred Riding
• Where are the coaches? -opinion
• Competition scents for the rider
Training with Jane Savoie:
• Are you sawing your horse’s mouth?
• Four tips to improve leg yields
• Conquer show nerves – tips to help you relax at competitions
• Learn to ride with soft hands
• Riding the spooky horse
Dressage Corner with Bill Noble:
• Dressage training in New Zealand – the way forward
• From Novice to Grand Prix: Can one horse excel at all levels?
• Coaches, training and developing equine talent